Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Weekly Reflection

I am really nervous about the Exhibition but we only have a tinsy winsy bit left in our art component, so at least I know we only have to finish a couple of more exponents. We are going to talk to Mrs. Stanners tommorow at 8:15 in her office to talk about our action component
so we are almost finished with that, we only have to type up one more paragraph each (which of course will be checked by at least two people Miss Mac.) Then we have to type up our oral presentation and we are finished!

But I am not sure that my group will behave themselves while I am gone for Track and Field, and am really worried... Well I'll just hope that do work while I am gone on Exhibition!:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Did your group get anything done while you were away?
Only three days to go now. Do you think your group is ready?

Mia said...

my group got some things done, but i think that they could have done more.

I think that my group is ready.