Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Weekly Reflection

This week was so short:)! In exhibition we are doing lots of work because we are half way through the whole exhibition and we are getting more nervous. We did a survey for the whole 5th grade and so far 23 people have answered, but it has not even been 3 days! It is quite hard to work in exhibition because all my other group members are in the other class, like today they had a going away party for Hank while we had exhibition so I didn't really have anything to do so I took notes from all my research. I can't wait until the weekend!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Mia. Did you read my comment from last week? Could you answer the questions in this week's reflection?

Mia said...

I just read your last email to me so I know but anyway I read your comment.

Alejandro said...

gosh mia u look so unserious and btw wat happened to the more recent reflections????


Alex